Dissertation proposal initially might seem as an easy task but when a student starts the writing process it seems to be a very difficult task. There are different aspects and scenarios of writing a dissertation proposal and all these aspects should be implemented in a proactive manner to generate a 2:1 level proposal. There are several reasons why students usually fail when they are writing a proposal and why they are unable to write 2:1 standard quality proposal. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Unable to comprehend the instructions of the supervisor in the document.
- Cannot avoid structural and grammatical errors.
- Lack of proper referencing.
- Missing out important thoeratical aspects and other important details.
- Lack of coherence between the details presented in the document.
These entire aspects combine together to diminish the quality of the document and that is the reason why students are unable to generate the best quality in their respective proposals.